When I first began teaching online, I literally started in my garage. Seriously…I tore down the garage door, hung some dry wall, and called it a “studio”. No central heat, no A/C…it was about as humble of a beginning as you can have.
I committed my business to God from the very first day and over the years that commitment has grown with the business. He has allowed me to build a business doing what I love, teaching and conveying my love of music to others. I am literally amazed at what He has allowed me to be a part of.
Faith is a very personal issue with a very personal God…a God that wants a relationship with you. But he’ll never force that relationship. He simply asks that each one of us make a decision about Him, who His Son is, and what He did on the cross for us. God has done so much for me and my family over the years and I give Him all of the credit for where I am now.
So how does this strong, personal position benefit you as a student of mine?
1. Every attempt will be made to treat you fairly.
2. In all ways we desire to be an ethical and aboveboard business.
3. Everyone will be treated with respect and consideration.
4. Personal faith is a privilege and a very private matter. Your privilege and privacy in this area are absolutely respected.
5. If for any reason you are not treated according to these principles, such treatment is not intentional and will be redressed.
If you ever have any questions about our policies or what we believe, feel free to pick up the phone and call the studio at 1.888.336.3111. I’ll be happy to speak to you and answer as many questions as you have.
Founder and Owner